Table of Contents
The Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×50 Riflescope is a great hunting tool for any serious hunter. The scope features a pair of waterproof and fog-proof lenses with sealed O-rings, multicoated lenses, the V-brite reticle and adjustable turret that provide precise windage and elevation to help ensure accurate shots.
The Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×50 Riflescope is shockproof to withstand recoil and comes with removable lens covers for secure storage. Previously I wrote a review for the Vortex CrossFire II 6-24X50 which you may also like to read and compare with this rifle scope.
The nitrogen-purging lenses offer optimal clarity and prevent any moist entering the scope. The riflescope is made of aircraft-grade aluminum for durability and has a matte finish.
Features of Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×50 Riflescope
- V-bright reticle
- Windage and elevation turrets
- Lightweight design
- Includes removable lens covers and Sunshade
- Multicoated, nitrogen-purging lenses
The Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×50 Riflescope is a one-piece tube that is made premium, aircraft grade aluminum to increase durability and optical accuracy. The scope is fitted with sealed O-rings for strength and dependability in harsh conditions. The rifle scope has a hard-coat anodized matte black finish that helps to camouflage the shooter’s position since it does not reflect the sun and give away your position.
Windage and elevation turrets
The windage and elevation turrets of the Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×50 Riflescope feature a quick reset-to-zero function and help you keep the reticle in focus and targets in sight.
Multicoated, nitrogen-purging lenses
The fully multi-coated lenses of the Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×50 Riflescope increase light transmission and optical clarity providing you with clear and bright images even in low light conditions.
The V-brite reticle makes easier and quicker for you to aim at your target.
Includes removable lens covers and Sunshade
The Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×50 Riflescope comes with removable lens covers and sunshade. Sunshade reduces glare and sun reflection on your objective lens, resulting in a cleaner, crisper view.
Specifications for Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×50 Riflescope
Magnification: 3x to 9x
Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
Body Material: Aircraft grade aluminum
Eye Relief: 3x – 3.8″; 9x – 4.4″
Field of View (at 100 yards): 3x – 32′; 9x – 12.9′
Tube Size: 1″
Turret Style: Capped
Adjustment Click Rate: 1/4 MOA
Max Adjustment: 60 MOA
Parallax Setting: 100 yards
Weight: 18.4 oz
Finish: Matte Black
- The Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×50 Rifle scope has capped windage and elevation turrets that are less susceptible to impact damage.
- The turrets can be easily reset to zero for excellent shot repeatability
- The scope has O-ring sealed for waterproofing and is nitrogen purged for fog proofing.
- Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×50 Rifle scope is designed with a robust design for shockproof performance.
- The hard-coat anodized matte black finish of the Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×50 Riflescope won’t reflect the sun and give away your position
- The riflescope’s fast focus eyepiece provides quick reticle focusing and target acquisition
- The riflescope is backed by the Vortex VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- Scope includes removable lens covers, sunshade, and dust cloth
- Multicoated, nitrogen-purging lenses of the Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×50 Riflescope provide clear and bright images in all light conditions.
The Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×50 Riflescope is an improved version of the original CrossFire rifle scope that has been redesigned with added brightness, accuracy and reliability. The scope equipped with a wide, 50mm objective lens and fully multi-coated optics to deliver excellent brightness and contrast even in low light conditions like dawn or dusk. The Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×50Riflescope makes it easier to not only target and aim at your game but also accurately shoot and kill the game of your choice.