Nikon P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope Review
The Nikon P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope is made for the trajectory of the .22 Long Rifle Rimfire round. It offers shooters unique open circle aiming points of 50 to 150 yards. P-Rimfire features a fully multicoated optical, 3.8″ eye relief, spring-loaded zero-reset turrets, BDC 150 reticle and 50-yard parallax setting. The P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope is made using high quality material to ensure durability.
Nikon P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope Features
- BDC 150 reticle
- Spring-loaded, zero-reset turrets
- 1/4″ tactical-style hand-turn adjustments
- Fully multicoated optical system
- Matte finish
- 50-yard parallax setting
- Consistent 3.8″ eye relief
BDC 150 reticle
The Nikon P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope has a BDC 150 reticle that provides you with a distinctive open circle aiming points ranging from 50 to 150 yards making it easier and quicker for you to target and focus on your target of choice.
Spring-loaded, zero-reset turrets
The P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope has a spring loaded zero reset turrets that make it easier to achieve different field adjustments.
1/4″ tactical-style hand-turn adjustments
Nikon P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope has precise, 1/4″, tactical-style hand-turn adjustments that have a positive-click design assist you zero in and sustain your setting even with heavy recoil.
Fully multicoated optical system
The riflescope has fully multicoated optical system that allow 98% of light transmission in the scope providing you with quality, clear and bright images. The Nikon P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope optics are made using Nikon Eco-Glass lenses which are free from lead or arsenic and are coated with multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds.
Nikon P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope is coated with a matte finish that is easy to clean and is durable.
50-yard parallax setting
The 50 yard parallax setting on the Nikon P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope eradicates parallax for precise shooting.
Consistent 3.8″ eye relief
The consistent eye relief of the P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope allows for maximum precision when changing magnifications.
- Magnification: 2x – 7x
- Objective lens diameter (mm): 32
- Field of view (ft.): 6.4 – 22.3 at 50 yards
- Exit pupil (mm): 4.6 – 16
- Eye relief (in.): 3.8
- Finish: Matte
- Reticle: BDC 150
- Parallax setting (yards): 50
- Water resistance: Waterproof
- Tube diameter (in.): 1
- Product length (in.): 11.5
- Product weight (oz.): 16.1
- The Nikon P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope has multicoated optics that allow maximum transmission of light providing you with clear and bright images.
- The BDC 150 reticle of P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope provides you with a distinctive open circle aiming points ranging from 50 to 150 yards.
- Nikon P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope is nitrogen filled and has O-ring sealed for fog- and waterproof performance.
- The Nikon P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope offers precise, 1/4-inch at 50 yard target-style hand-turn adjustments.
There are no cons that have been noted with the Nikon P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope.
The Nikon P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope is one of the P-Rimfire Series riflescopes by Nikon that is designed for extreme sighting speed and superior accuracy from Rimfire AR platform rifles and the.22 long rifle cartridge. The P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope has Nikoplex reticle and Nikon’s Rapid Action Turret system. I particularly found the optics of the scope to be one of the best features of the scope since it provides you with high quality and clear images. I would highly recommend the Nikon P-Rimfire 2-7×32 Riflescope to anyone looking for a reliable and high quality scope.