Burris 2-7X32 Scout Scope Review
The Burris 2-7X32 Scout Scope is a scout scope that is designed with quality optical performance, durability and low mounting capabilities. The scope features multicoated optics, Ballistic Plex Reticle, Field of View (Feet @ 100 yards), 21-7 Click Value @ 100 yards and 1/4 MOA Eye Relief. It is a lightweight scope that weighs 13 ounces. The scope is made using high quality material to ensure durability and efficiency. The Burris Optics Scout 2-7×32 Riflescope is made for all of your shooting needs. The riflescope features a Posi-Lock system that is a coil-spring assisted retractable steel post that tightly and securely locks precision into place. The Burris 2-7×32 Scout Scope is filled high quality dry nitrogen to prevent any moist from getting in the scope. The scope is waterproof, shockproof and fogproof.
- Posi-Lock is a coil-spring assisted retractable steel post
- Multicoated lenses
- Recoil, water and fogproof
- Adjustment system
Posi-Lock is a coil-spring assisted retractable steel post
Posi-Lock is a coil-spring assisted retractable steel post help to firmly and & securely locks accuracy into place when the reticle is zeroed. The covering which is usually red replaces the internal spring which is green and locks the inner tube in place. All Burris scopes have one spring that allows the adjustment of the reticle. The Burris 2-7×32 Scout Scope Posi-Lock can remain perfectly zeroed year after year even during transportation.
The Burris 2-7×32 Scout Scope has multicoated lenses that allow maximum light transmission so as to provide you with bright and clear images. The multi-coated lenses not only provide maximum clarity but are also glare resistant.
The Burris 2-7×32 Scout Riflescope has steel adjustment system that is strategically placed on the scope for easy and quick access. The adjustments have audible clicks so as to make it easier for you to use the scope.
Recoil, water and fogproof
The Burris 2-7×32 Scout Scope is filled with high quality dry nitrogen to absorb any airborne and residual surface moisture on the scope. The double spring-tensioned coil-spring offers utter reliability and resistant to the shock on hard use.
Burris 2-7×32 Scout Scope Specifications
- Magnification: 2-7x
- Reticles: Ballistic Plex™
- Objective Lens Diameter: 39 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 38 mm
- Finish: Matte
- Focal Plane: RFP
- Main Tube Size: 1 in.
- Field of View: 23 low – 8 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
- Eye Relief: 9.2 – 12 in.
- Exit Pupil: 16 low – 4.6 high (mm)
- Click Value: 1/4 in. @ 100 yds.
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 66 in. @ 100 yds.
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.
- Windage Adjustment: 66 in. @ 100 yds.
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.
- Length: 9.7 in.
- Weight: 13.0 oz.
- The Burris 2-7×32 Scout Scope is made of quality material that tested for complete quality and reliability.
- The scope has multi-coated lenses made of high quality glass so as to provide maximum clarity with bright and clear images without any glare.
- Burris 2-7×32 Scout Scope is waterproof and fogproof thus you can use it even in rainy or humid days.
- The scope is made for harsh hunting condition since it is resistant to the shock on hard use.
- The Burris 2-7×32 Scout Scope offers ultra-fast target acquisition with both eyes open.
There are no cons found in the Burris 2-7×32 Scout Scope.
The Burris 2-7×32 Scout Scope is a 1-piece tube riflescope that is designed for scout rifles, a concept that was developed by the legendary Col. Jeff Cooper. The scope contains precision-ground glass that is multi-coated for glare resistance and maximum clarity. The Burris 2-7×32 Scout Riflescope is ideal for people looking for a tough scope that can withstand any kind of shock or rough hunting conditions.